a man of action

I have made some big decisions in the last few weeks of my life. I am moving to LA. I have moved out of my house, and am in the process of renting it. I have found a place for my girlfriend and I to move into, and I have put down a deposit on it. She is to move in March 1st, and I am planning on joining her by then, or shortly thereafter. I moved myself into a friends house in midtown sacramento and now am beginning the process of finding a job in LA. I've met with a friend of mine's business associate, colleague, whatever you want to call it, and that looks to be a promising opportunity. I am beginning to feel a bit of stress, or pressure over everything. In the last week I have driven 10.5 hours back from LA on a Monday, came in to work, then went home, boxed up my shit. The next day, Tuesday, work, then meeting, then home to box the rest of my shit. Wednesday nad Thursday I moved, and Today I'm flying to LA to spend the weekend with my girlfriend.
I've set my mind on something ,and I am taking the necessary action to make it happen. It seems a bit overwhelming, but thats how I do shit. I handle my business, I make things happen, I create opprotutnities, and I put myself in situations that allow for me to take advantage of them. I am getting my house painted (insisde) and cleaned, and all ready to rent. I have a buddy who works for a property manager, and they are goin to manage the property for me. I ma looking to get a renter in by Feb 1st.
Things are all falling into place.

Comments