stand poised

There is so much going on in my world these days, that has me so uncomfortable and scared. Reading this book, it talks a lot about the laws of the universe, and metaphysical stuff, and how fear is not real. It is faith turned upside down. One phrase that kept coming up in the book was something like What ye fear? oh ye of little faith?
It resonated with me. Everythign that I am fearing, isnt real. I am seeing, time and time again that as long as I'm trusting the process, and trying to follow the leads provided to me, things are turning out.
So wiht all this stuff that has me feelign uncomfortable, to decisions, my job, my relationship, I am doing my best to truly trust in "God", the universe, or whatever you want to call it, and let it unfold as it may. I will practive active faith. LEt things build and come as they should.
I will fear not. Every time I start to think of something that I am scared of, I repeat that phraise, what am I scared of? I just need to have faith.
Sometimes I forget that I am a good man. That I do good things. And that I have a lot to offer. Sometimes I feel that I am not enough, that I am less than, and my insecurities attack me. Those times are when I am trying to do or be something I am not. I need to trust.
I must stand poised, and have faith, and let me be guided, rather than me take the lead.

Comments