poised and magnetic

I read this book, or am reading this book I should say since I have not finished it yet. It says that anything that is not "OF GOD" is not real, and has no power. This includes fears. It says that God is love, and his answers are always yes, and that the univserse will bring you waht you ask for. So we must be careful with our words, and even our thoughts, fro what we think (even if it is somethign we're afraid of)it will attract that to us. So my mind has been lying to me, and I have been experiencing a lot of fear over the last few weeks. What I am realizing is that I will own that thought. I will say, I see you lying to me, and I see that you are trying to scare me, but that is not God. I will stand, with my faith, poised, and magnetic, and I will attract Gods will for me. That is good things. That is love. That is happineess. That is abundance. That is joy. Friendship. Family. and whatever else it is that makes life worth living.
So my point in writing this is that fear is not real. It is our minds, or other people's minds, lyin to us. That if we have faith. If we live, and breathe that faith, and trust that we will be taken cared of, we can stand poised and magnetic ins the face of any adversity, any fear, and we will stare down any fear, and watch it dissipate.
Fuck Fear!

Comments