waking up

So I woke up this morning and I got that feeling in my chest again. It wasnt as bad as it was a few weeks ago, no where even close. I felt it though. My mind was trying to fuck with me. All week, since Tuesday, it has been coming up with these CRAZY scenarios, that are based in nothing but fear. As the days pass, and these fears dont materialize, I am realizing more and more, that my mind is crazy, and it is lying to me. It has my girlfriend lying to me, and it is trying to convince me that she doesnt love me, that I am going to be hurt. That I need to run away, or try to control the situation, that things are not as they should be, and I need to "do somethin about it" They go through my head, and I see that these thoughts are just lies. They are these insecurities that I have had for YEARS trying to come back into my life and infect my love, my relationship, and I am seeing that they are full of shit. They are not real. That is why this morning, when that feeling started to come, and I started to get really uncomfortable again, I just kind of arrested the thoughts, and told my evil fucking thoughts to fuck off. Seriously, everything you (my mind) has told me has been lies, so I am not going to listen to you anymore. I am going to choose to believe that I am worthy. That I am loved. What I have with my girlfriend is real. That she loves me. That she is honest.
Fuck off with your crazy thoughts. I'm tired of them. and they serve no purpose in my life anymore.

Comments