I am worthy

It is something that I have not always believed, and caused me a lot of fear, and insecurity. That I am not worthy. That I am not love able. I think back to when people would say that type of shit to me, and I'd be like, what the fuck are you talking about, I dont feel that way, or think that. You're crazy. Over the last year, I have realized that I didnt always feel worthy, and I realized it by the emotions that came with letting someone in, close to my heart. Or when I was trying to get promoted, or do a good job at work. Insecurity, and fear were running rampany, and I would have thoughts that said in one way or the other, that I dont deserve it. That I am not worthy.
Today, I said fuck all that. I am. and I will keep believing I am. I am worthy of all the great things that are in my life now, and all the great things that will come.
I am worthy.

Comments