Make money money, Make money money, MAKE!!!

I woke up this morning, and knew I needed to get back to the gym. I got out of bed, with my head all congested, and my ears all stuffed up, feeling like shit. I got to the gym, and rather than doing one workout, I chose to do the hardest, least desirable of them all. The dreaded leg work out. I figured, since I hadnt done the leg workout in two weeks, it was time to sack up and do it.
Well it got me jump started for the day, and when I Was driving in to work this morning I just that it is time to stop fuckin around. It is time to start making some fucking money. Start doing some of these things I've always dreamed of, and start taking those steps. The more I thought about it, the same question kept coming into my head, why not? I had no good answer for that. None! It will take a bit of time, but i need to at least start taking some steps.
things I'm gonna do.
voice over demo reel for work.
write a book
publish poems
try to get Pro40 off the ground
start one.org

I'm goin to be 34 in a few weeks. Its time to stop fucking around.

MT

Comments