A story continued

I lumbered on down the street, trying to replace the broken record playin in my mind, by acknowledging my beautiful surroundings. There is nothing quite like a morning walk in San Francisco. Especially on Sunday mornings when the city was just wkaing up. The delivery trucks had finished dropping everything off for hte most part, stores were just beginning to open, and there were only a few people out on the streets walking around, and even fewer cars in the streets. It was a serene place to be on any given sunday. Taking note of these things, I saw my coffee shop down teh street, and thought it a good idea to stop in and grab a cup of my usual. I love my coffee in the mornings, and there is no better coffee shop in the city than the one down the street from my apartment. I am in there every morning, or at least those mornings after I had spent the night in my apartment.

Comments