Boston - Augustana

I am not sure what it is about the city of Boston, but I have been drawn to it for as long as I can remember. Movies or TV shows set in Boston always become favorites of mine. I love the photos I see, the stories I hear, I have no idea how to explain it. I loved this song long before I knew who sang it, or what it was about or anything. I ended up seeing Augustana in concert with the Counting Crows, and realized it was them that sang the song. Anyway, he sings about moving to Boston, of leaving California, and starting new. I'm not sure I'm there yet, but I dont have any other east coast city on my "I'd move there" wish list, outside of Boston. I have never been to NYC, or many other places in the East coast, but Boston is magnetic to me for some reason.
I'd really like a sunrise. Tired of the sunsets.

Comments