Warming Fire

Warming Fire
Do you see the light
from the fire within
my passion burns
for saintly deeds
and sins
Perhaps you've noticed
I've been noticing you
Do you share an interest
that my fire's burning too?
it's been asked
what’s on my mind
where in fact my intentions lie
do i want you now
on top of me
Or by my side
for the world to see
do i want to play
no fear of burns
do i let you know
my heart also yearns
Let's feel love with passion
passion with love
the two go together
hand in glove
i'd be lying if I said
my intentions were pure
but my heart is behind them
in that I'm sure
so I lay out the carpet
before my flames
invite you to lay down
without any games
watch the fire jump and dance
let my warmth lure you
into a trance
relax, be at ease
I will keep you warm
let us be together
free of form
let me know you
and all that’s within
about your saintly deeds
and all your lovely sins

Comments

Post a Comment