Waiting is for fullness

I am reading the book, Stranger in a Strange Land right now. It is a science fiction book that was given to me for my birthday back in April adn I finally got around to reading it. It has some concepts in it that seem to be perfect for me in my life right now. As great as things are, I have so many things that remain uncertain at this point when it comes to my future. I have found myself getting anxious and frustrated about the slow process of having these things figured out. Well in this book it talks about situations that we may not fully comprehend, and that in these situations we must be patient, and wait till the answer presents itself to us. We will wait, and wait, and wait, with no expectation on when the answer shall come, and know that when it does, then we will have "fullness" and be able to understand the situation fully ,and properly interact with it. I have found this to be extremely helpful, reinforcing an idea tht I had, and helping me to understand that I am to wait for "fullness" with regard to many aspects of my life.

So wait I will.
MT

Comments