monday whoot whoot

I woke up this morning, having had an amazing night of sleep. I had only gotten a few hours saturday night, after being out in SF till the wee hours of the morning. I think when it was all said and done, I wsa in bed at 410am. I love the city. I wish I could live there, then I would have just been able to go home and crash out instead of haivng to drive back to the east bay. Be that as it may, the night itself was fun. So, last night I was in bed early, slept in late for me, till 7am, and was up and out of bed feelign somewhat refreshed.
I had a dream last night though, one that brought up many mixed emotions. It was one of those dreams where it seems real, and the feelings it brings up are very much real. I couldnt shake them as I drove to my phyiscal therapy appointment, and then all the way in to work, I kept thinking about them, and the dream. I am not sure what to make of them, but I can be almost certain that the reason for them will present itself to me within a day or two.
just as I guessed that Michael Vick would be signing with the Jaguars, because I had a dream about it, and I knew something was going ot happen, I think the same will happen here. Just for the record, Vick didnt sign with the Jags, but he did sign on with a new team that next day, it was the Eagles. So I knew something was going to hapepn, but the details werent exactly right.
So these powerful, tear inducing feelings I experiecned last night will have some 'splaining to do over the next two or three days, and let me know what they were trying to prepare me for. Curious, and a bit nervous as to what is to come up.

You may think I'm crazy, and I dont think I would argue with you. :0)
MT

Comments

  1. What did you dream? Did it have anything to do with our conversation about being ready for love?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Last night must have been crazy dream night. I had them, too.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment