Getting Props on Others Blogs

Over the last week I've been given props on three friends blogs, for various reasons. I wanted to share with you those blogs, and perhaps turn you on to some other fun, interesting, and cool people whom you may enjoy reading about, and getting to know in a way. These are all friends of mine, people who I know and whose blogs I follow.

First off is Jason - Here you can read about his post about me joining him in riding the Aids Lifecycle Ride in June of 2010.

Cynthia - who wrote here about a line in a poem that reminded her of me.

Aaron - who I have been working with on the Last Hill Before Home fundraiser, and went out with last week to help pass out flyers to the upcoming event in SF on Sept 19th. He has also made some older posts, here and here

Enjoy!
MT

Comments