a bad hair cut

I was in need of a hair cut rather badly, so I asked my boss for a recommendation on where I could go and get a good hair cut. He is very fashion conscious, and is always well groomed, and dressed to the nines, so I figured he would be the perfect person to ask. He got me an appt. with the gentleman that did his hair, and I figured I was set. I went in yesterday, and I got my hair cut, and I have to admit, I dont like it. It is short, and it is clean, but it just doenst sit well with me. It is what my friend Aaron would refer to as "little boy hair" I feel it is a bit miliary-esque, high and tight, and that just wasnt the look I was going for. When I went to LA in April I got a great hair cut, and the stylist made it look cool and current in style, clean and it wasnt all that short. He left a bit of length, and allowed it to still maintain some of its own character. I dont remember the last time I was so disappointed with a hair cut, usually I could give two shits about what it looks like. Needless to say, I'm looking forward to it growing out, and going to LA to get it cut again. Until then, keep an eye out for the clean cut 20 something looking 30 something. Its all good. PErhaps I will develop a keen sense of hats now, and begin wearing fedora's and top hats and baseball caps, and even those over sized ones with flat bills and put my ears inside of the hat instead of on the oustide Then, perhaps I would feel cool. I will be a younger, white version of former SF Mayor Willie Brown. That man had style, and always accessorized with a clean, and stylish hat.
MT

Comments

  1. I always thought you had the best hair when you went to the guy in the east bay...he made you hot!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment