AIDS LIFECYCLE 2010

www.aidslifecycle.org
So I wanted to write and let you know that I have registered to participate in the AIDS Lifecylce Ride going on in June of 2010. It is a 545 mile ride from San Francisco to Los Angeles over the course of a week. Once I am finished with the Last Hill Before Home event on Sept 19th, I am going to begin working on my fundraising efforts for this cause. All money raised goes to support HIV and Aids research and program funding in the San Francisco (or Los Angeles) areas. I have a friend who has done this ride for the last two years and has put the challenge out to me and others to join him and help him to bring awareness, and funds to yet another great cause nad have a lot of fun in the process. I'm not exactly sure what it is with all these bike riding fundraisers I am getting involved in, but here is another one. I'll ride with it! Keep an eye out for more details to come!
MT

Comments