Wish me Luck!

Guest House Living room

Main House Kitchen

Main House Dining Room

Main House Living Room

Front of Main House


SO! I entered this drawing back a few months ago to win this house. It is a 3000 sq foot home, with a 1200 sq guest house in the back. It is in SF, near Golden Gate park, and UCSF. It is brand new, never having been lived in. It looks AMAZING. The drawing is coming up at the end of July and they maxed out the number of tickets availalbe at 37,000. That isnt all that many, and who knows, they could have only sold 10,000 tickets, making the odds that much better.
Anyway, this would pretty much be a DREAM HOME! to say the least. They are estimating its value to be somewhere around 2 million, but to me it would be priceless. I mean, look at this place. I could rent out the house, or the guest house, and still be living well. Anyway, if you hear a loud scream of joy somewhere around July 25th, you'll know it is me!
Wish me luck
MT

Comments

  1. What?? OMG. This is not a rental house... This is a home house. With a dream kitchen. If you get it, you have to move in AND move me in as your personal chef. =)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment