computer fixed

WOOOO HOOOOO!!!
So my home computer took a shit about two months ago. I came home one day, and it wouldnt turn on, and I thought to myself "you piece of shit, I just bought you last year, you better not be fucking broken!"
Well, turns out, the power sourece went bad, then it ruined the processor and motherboard. good news, my hard drive was safe, and all material on the computer is still on there.
My friend Mike from work took it to his house, and spent hours working on it, to which I owe a huge debt because he went above and beyond to make sure it was back in proper order, and returned it with more music on it, some screen writing software, and some other cool shit that will allow me to burn DVDs adn what not. SWEET!
So with that being said, I'll finally be able to start posting a few things from the last few months, like pictures and videos mainly.
It will also allow me to get back on track with my work out regimen, and now that screen writing software is on tehre, I can work on my movie!
Keep an eye out for some fun pics, and videos on future posts.

laaaaate
MT

Comments