Michael Franti and Spearhead AND Counting Crows



Two of my all time favorite bands will be touring together this summer!!! This is huge for me. When I was in Panama Aaron and I were having a conversation, and he said, "if you could see any band or musician perform- dead or alive- who would it be?" This conversation topic lasted over many of miles, many meals, and the artists and bands we talked about was pretty wide and diverse. The two people that came to my mind though often through the entire trip were Michael Franti and Spearhead and the Counting Crows. This summer they are playing togehter! I heard about it a while ago, and was so disappointed when I heard that they would only be having a show in LA, and not one near me. Well that changed, when I got an email yesterday telling me that they were playing a show in Berkeley at the Greek Theater. WHAT! FUCK YES! I thought to myself. I immediately went online and bought tickets. This will truly be a show of the ages! I have been a fan of the Counting Crows since their debut album in 1993, and Spearhead was introduced to me 3 or 4 years ago, and I have bought almost every album they have out already. I am so excited for the show. Sunday July 26! I cannot wait. I got two tickets. Now I gotta find someone who shares the same passion for the bands as I do. I dont think that will be a problem.
MT

Comments