House Sitting!



So my good friend Bill from work is on vacation with his family. He has taken a long over due family vacation to the Bajamas to relax, and do some scuba diving. He asked me if I could watch his house, and take care of his dogs and cats while he was gone. I was pretty stoked, and jumped at the opportunity. You see, Bills house is AMAZING. It is a big house, 5 or 6 bedrooms, and all that, but it is the amenities that makes it remarkable. Bill has an amazing back yard that includes and outdoor bar, built in BBQ, a Kegorator that serves beer out of a tap and is set to the absolute perfect tempurature, a swimming pool, a hot tub, and plenty or tables, and chairs to entertian and relax. Outside is also a 42' TV with Satellite and speakers around the back yard that allow you to sit in the hot tub, and still get the sound from the tv. Inside is a nice kitchen, and another large TV with satellite and plenty of room to stretch out if you will. Now, I dont drink, so the kegorator is really of no importance. Bill did say I could have some friends over, so I may have a few over after my game tonight, and surely they will enjoy the beer. I dont have TV at my house though, so the Satellite TV hook up inside and out is GREAT. Especially now when the NBA Finals are on. Last night I kicked it outside and watched the game, while eating dinner, and throwing the ball around the yard adn into the pool for Shadow, my dog. Shadow is in Heaven cause she absolutely loves the water, and will just walk over and jump in and do laps, just because it is there. So this weekend, I'm looking forward to enjoying my house sitting. I plan on BBQing, swimming, reading outside, napping, nad I have some friends coming over to hang out. All good!
you can come over too. Holla!
MT

Comments

  1. Hello Michael T....
    I found your blog when I was googling the thunderstorm.
    It was so strange. All our grandkids said everyone on Facebook was talking about it too.
    Thank you, too, for replying.
    We're back in Colorado now with our own, almost daily summer thunderstorms!
    Have fun house-sitting!
    Darcy

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way, great photo of the lightning. Those are so hard to get.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment