hmmmmmmm things I am thinking

perhaps I am not making the best choices, selfish ones
my new work out is seriously kicking my ass
i want to go back to San Francisco for a visit
I am going to the Grateful Dead concert on Sunday, but not sure if I am going alone. I am thinking that it may be a lot of fun, and one heck of an experience to go alone. We'll see how that goes. I cant wait for the show though. If you have never been to one of their shows, you couldnt possibly understand. I have never been to a place like it. So filled with peace. Love. Community. harmony and a spirit and energy to it that you carry with you afterwards. It changes you. for sure.
I sent in my home loan modification paper work, and hoping it come sback with some good news.
I had a scary dream last night
I have to get busy at work.
I am going to start some home make over projects - and its weird that I am excited about it. - any suggestions?
I love my family. they are the greatest, and they dont even know it. as my Dad would say when it comes to doing things for one another. . . "thats just what family does" no questions asked. no complaining. just do it. I love that.
Not feeling my work today. just has a 1 on 1 meeting wiht one of my managers, and pretty much said I wasnt working on anyhting, cause I didnt want to. Not exaclty the norm for me.
alright. I am off. Gotta go and figure out how to jump start my shit.

MT

Comments