LA to SF to ? ? ?

WOW. What a whirlwind the last couple of weeks have been. I was in LA for a fundraising party and my weekend was AWESOME. Here is a recap. fly in. birthday dinner with friends. great food. company. gifts. fun. Then to a bar for another b-day party. After party at Joey's mansion in the hills. funny conversations including one wiht a girl who shared with us a boner to nut ratio for her life. woke up got my hair cut. got my chest waxed (ouch). smoked cigars while laying in the sun. ate GREAT food (Ben and Peter fucking rock), fundraising event that night. AWESOME. back to the mansion party for videos in the movie theater. Joey and Aaron both share there inspiring projects. I'm so happy to be there friends. They are doing amazing things. fly home. play baseball. go to the pool with Wendy and company. Go to Teresa's for Jaeden's b-day party. visit danny. eat cheesecake. go home go to bed.
Whew!!! that was awesome.

Then the SF PArty.
Drive to walnut creek. dinner with mason. go out in WC. meet up with some girls. hang out. watch kick ass band sing kick ass songs. dude on the bass guitar was fucking jamming. woke up early. worked out. went to SF, georgeous day. pciked up NICK RILEY whoot whoot!!! great to see you man!! hung out. went shopping. got some food. some coffee. went to pacifica met up with Aaron and the guys and Devin and Candace's. had dinner. caught up. went to bed. Nick snored like a mofo, couldnt sleep well. woke up early. went to download photos. Thanks Blake. then to the GG Bridge. WElcome back AAron!!! Amazing Ride guys!!! then to lunch. then pick up suit. go to hotel. get ready. go to club. wait. wait. wait. Jay is late. finally he gets there. we get in. my brothers and sister and firends show up to work the door. band begins setting pu. I change. into new skinny suit. looks cool. people show up. Erin helps out wiht the slide show. Everyone loves it. People shed tears. the party rocked after that. night ends. I take Cynthia back to my room. what is gonna happen? everything and nothing all at the same time. fall asleep to the lights of SF. wake up to the Sun of SF. amazing breakfast with Shaila, Jaime, and Cynthia. I love SF. Go see Aaron, meet upw ith the rest of the bros. say my good byes. drive home. sleep on teh couch cook dinner. go to bed early.
Whew!!! I'm finally feeling rested, and its the thursday after.

I got some new plans. Ready to go. Will share later.
MT

Comments

  1. Dude...were going to look back on these past two weekendsand laugh my friend. Were going to laugh ecause of all the fun times, were going to laugh because of the experiences we had together but I think were going to laugh because well look back and realize that a beautiful thing has been created and that this is only the begining! Much love Mike...youre awesome man!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment