It is almost here

So we have only two weeks till the event, the final event for The Last Hill Before Home event is here. If you havent booked your ticket, you should. If you need to make hotel arrangements, do it. We've got a kick ass spanish guitar trio playing for the first hour and a half, and we've got two dance floors, and two DJs for the remainder of the night. We'll be having a blast, and you should be there to join us. All door money is going toward the charity.
www.lasthillbeforehome.eventbrite.com
What else? Aaron is state side. I got an email from him that he is now in San Diego. Safely in America after being gone for over a year. I wonder how that feels. He is in for an adjustment I reckon. I'll be seeing him next week on Wednesday when I drive a few guys down to meet him, and finish his ride with him.

I am getitng more and more excited. Not to mention that I am going to be ringing in a new year for myself, turning 33 on April 16. Whoot Whoot! 30, 31, and 32 have all been amazing years. So much growth, and some absolutely incredible experiences. I cannot wait for 33. What you got for me 33? Love.
MT

Comments