The Countdown

So this past weekend was spent in LA for the LA version of the Last Hill Fundraising Event. It was a lot of fun, and a great chance to meet up with a lot of friends who are living down south. Now the countdown is on! I am so excited for our event on Saturday I cant even think straight. I have friends flying into town from as far away as Dallas and others coming in from Seattle, and LA, Santa Barbara, Sacramento, and Fresno. People are coming far and wide to come together for this cause. It has been such an amazing experience being a part, or feeling a part of something some so special. I saw Aaron down in LA (obviously) and he is so amped on the whole experience, and hearing his stories, and his experiences , and the passion in which he speaks about it makes it contagious. I am thinking we'll have around 500 people at the event, at least. I am hoping we sell the bad boy out, at 800-900 We'll see. I got friday off work, and will get to spend a day in SF, hanging with my great friend Nick Riley. He and I met in when we both worked and lived in SF years ago, and we'll definitely have a good time wandering the streets and catching up, and I'm sure getting in some sort of trouble. The party kicks off at 830, nad will probably go till the wee hours of the morning. :-)
See oyu there. Atmosphere. 447 Broadway. 830pm.

MT

Comments