Sunday Misc

two weeks with no posts. long time. blood on my finger, kind of making me think of getting in a fight. lots of angst in me, not sure what its from. the video games? or the kick ass movie I just watched. I like the taste of blood, is that weird. feel like having my adrenaline pump through, and fucking knock hte shit out of someone. been frustrated lots lately. deep breaths. lots of them. always at peace. even when frustrated, a calm. its weird. need to make a list of things I wanna do. gotta meditate more. need a direction. get off my ass.
weekend was good. really good. rommate is working out great. crazy story about her. actually figured out that we partied together fro my last b-day in april in tahoe. will have to fill you in on that later. party coming in april. trying to modify loan on my home. lonely. a bit sad today. want a new tattoo. have a screen play outlined. will write it soon. going shopping wiht jason. looking forward to that. hair is getting long. need to get it cut. kind of like it long though. life is changing. I am changing. I have changed. good things. most of them :-)
got a trainer at the gym. make dat dough. need to brush my teeth. shouldnt write when I am tired.
MT

Comments