A dedication day to VEE Phillips

My last day or riding was yesterday, and it was a dedication day from a great friend of mine named Vee, short for Veronica. I met Vee when I was living in Tucson and we quickly connected on a spiritual level. Vee and I could sit and talk for hours on end about jsut about anyhting, and we did on numerous occasions. Vee is a gifted psychic, a marketing guru, and has always been a great support to me. When I had struggles, or questions, or doubts, and talked to Vee about them, she was there to let me know what she saw, and had no problem pointing out where I needed to make adjustments, or when I was not in line. She has been honest with me, and always says during every conversatin I have with her, ¨just let me know if there is anything that I can do to support you¨ That line alone says it all. She doesnt judge, she doesnt force feed you bullshit, she shoots you straight, and she will always do what she can to help those that she considers to be friends. She is the type of firend that I would like to be to others. The fact that she has been so supportive of this ride, and both Aaron adn I on our journey is just another example of how she is just so fricken cool. I believe that Tucson brought me many gifts, and my friendship with Vee is definitely one of them. The desert is a mystic place, so it is only fitting that I meet someone who has helped to guide me and support me along my journey. I know that Vee was present with Aaron on this day, and as frustrating as the day got, she helped us to over come the obstacles, and stay present enough to over come them, and make it. Thank you Vee. We both appreciate all the support and encouragement. Much Love!!!!

Comments