day 6 of riding Sona to Las Lajas 80 plus km

I just wanted to send out a quick note in case anyone was wondering if we were still alive. I dont know that anzone is paying that much attnetion, but we made it. IT was the hardest day of the trip so far, and the most rewarding. It was a dedicated day to optimism, and we celebrated with the best meal yet, the best sunset, the beach, and a cuban cigar. I will trz and blog about it later when we get to David tomorrow. dont have access on the computer ofr long, as Dirk the restaruant owner let me use his breifly. SO MUCH TO SHARE. I cannot wait.
a preview
Dedication to optimism from Lucy Comacho
Big Boy Hair
Funniest moment on the trip
the hardest ride
the best sunset
and some amazing support and stories from friends and family
dancing and singing in the road
cheering and screaming in an internet cafe
the list goes on and on.

I am going back to my my seat on the beach now, and do some reading.

Book that is changing my life at hte moment. A New Earth, by Eckhart Tolle

Comments