back dat ass up

Aarons POV as he is getting backed up
did she fall? or is she just really short?

Alright. So Aaron and I were feeling pretty good about ourselves yesterday after riding for seven hours, and about 60 miles. We went and did the Internet cafe, and then went and got dinner. We decided that it was time to go out. We hadn't been out in a few days, and were still feeling ok physically, not like the first few days where I felt like I was gonna fall over. So at dinner, we got some cappuccino´s, woke up a bit, and were making jokes at dinner that it was gonna be a big night. santiago is a much bigger town than some of the others we stayed in. So we figured people would be out. plus it was thursday. We were like, yeah going out tonight. maybe I´ll even put on some jeans. ... yeah, maybe even shower with soap!... yeah, I may even go so far as to put some gel in my hair!!!! YEAH!!! hahaha. the last few days have been so minimal the thought of jeans, or gel, or any of that stuff are all a bit foreign. So we go out, and hit up a few places along the main street, and they were dead. Really dead. We walk down a bit further, and hear music coming form this one spot, and go up to check it out. OF course we are the only white dudes in the whole spot, but people don't seem to mind. IT was nothing like when we went into the pool earlier in the day and everyone looked at us like they hadn't ever seen a whitey before. hahaha. We end up meeting a group of people who were all studying medical stuff. Aaron told one of the girls that I was an excellent salsa dancer, so she takes me and leads me out on the dance floor. She quickly sees that I have no clue what I am doing, and even my best improv is not good enough. It didn't help I am sure that they weren't even playing salsa music. haahaha. So she gives me a lesson right then and there, in the middle of hte dance floor. It wouldnt have been all that bad if we werent the ONLY two people out there dancing at the time. It seemed like the whole room was watching to see how the white guy could move. After we finished, she said I did pretty good, and it got the crowd going, cause all these guys came out wiht girls to show me how to really do it. guess they couldnt let the white guy be the one doing the dancing.




So that was fun, and everyone that we met was really really nice, and cool. They all spoke a little english, and with Aarons spanish, and the little I know we were able to communicate pretty well.








Then, on the way out, Aaron walks up to these two girls who were just walking in, and asks them where he can get some pizza. The conversation quickly turns to where are we going, why are we leaving, adn they wanted us to come dancing with us. We agree, and look at each other not exactly sure what we are getting ourselves into. So we go into this shady spot across the street, and there may be 15 people in the whole place, and one couple on the dacne floor. We waist no time getting out there, and these girls just went off. They had these huge asses, and were throwing them around on us like nothing. The girl AAron was dancing with actually pulled him closer so she could put her hands on the wall and push her ass into him so hard it knocked him back hahahaha. Every so often Aarron and I would make eye contact, and start busting up. I dont think we danced for more than fifteen minutes, but it is something I will never forget. Watching Aaron´s dancing partner BACK DAT ASS UP and knock him back a couple steps while using the wall to support her. When we left, and got home it was close to three am. Not a good sign for waking up early and getting on the road. Especially cause we hadnt packed yet. Ah well, only 40km the next day... no problem we thought. we thought.

Comments